Friday, October 24, 2008

Gotcha Day Revisited

Our camera was set on some sort of strange setting and they all turned out black. Luckily, Sarah, one of the Bethany workers with us, took wonderful pictures. I thought that I would share them with you today. I think there are probably a total of about 50, but I settled on just about 18! I wanted Papaw to know that she has his sense of humor. I gave her a cracker and asked her to give me one. She got it close to my mouth and quickly put it in hers! We all laughed. We've taught her to say BaBa loves YingYing and MaMa loves YingYing. If I say one of them, she echos the other! She knows she is being funny and cracks up laughing! Enjoy these photos and I'll work on today's entry! Jennifer, Jerry, and YingYing

5 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What wonderful pictures. I'm so happy Sarah captured them for you. Sarah was our social worker too. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter.

The Saunders Family said...

I love the pictures of Hanna hugging Jerry. Her smile lights up the room when she looks at you two. You can definite see that God's blessings are being poured upon you. Love, The Saunders Family

suzanne said...

Please tell Hanna that her new friends Kristen and Langley (both from China, living in Montgomery County) cannot wait for her to come play with them! We have been following your time in China, and praising God that He has brought together another forever family!! Hanna seems to be a joyful little spirit, so bright and beautiful. I know you are looking forward to having your WHOLE family together now - oh, how she will LOVE her brothers! Blessings, Monte and Suzanne Thompson, Andrew, Davis and Kristen

Anonymous said...

Jerry and Jennifer,

I bet you are having the most wonderful time!! The images are amazing. I know you miss the boys but they are doing great! THey are happy every time I go over to Jerry and Sarah's after school. They are always wrestling and playing with Carson very sweetly . I hope you are taking lots of pictures of the Chinese art and architecture for me! We miss you and can't wait to see Hanna. Brooke can hardly wait to see her!! Amanda

Anonymous said...

You guys have truly blessed with this wonderful child, the picture of Jerry hugging her was so touching, it looks like she knew you guys for a long time, how wonderful. Well, we can't see her the first sunday she will go to church, coz we're leaving to Florida for a week, hope to see her when we come back.
God Bless You All
Gina