Tuesday, October 14, 2008

around 36 more hours!

Can you believe we leave in about 36 hours?! We have our suitcases packed and are just trying to sit still to see if God will tell us something we've forgotten! He's spoken twice so far - at least I believe he has. This morning he told me how to fix my computer (the wireless function had gotten shut off) and where to find a bill I needed to pay. I was stressed about both things last night and this morning, I just knew the answer to both!



We will try to update as soon as we can when we get to our hotel in Beijing. It may take us awhile to figure things out though ;) We'll try our best!



Please continue to pray for our family. We've never been away from the boys this long and even though we know we are leaving them in capable hands, it is still unnerving to leave them. 16 days is a long time. Pray for Hanna and her bonding to us. We know that she is going to be upset and grieve her loss. She is quite loved at the orphanage and it is the only home she has ever known.



Thank you everyone for your support. We love you all! Jennifer

No comments: