Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shop at Cornett's





I feel compelled to shout my praises to our local furniture store. Jerry, Hanna, and I went in there and bought a new sofa and chair. While we were there, Hanna found child size rockers in the window that she really liked. While Jerry worked out the details, Hanna and I sat in the window and played with the rocking chairs. She lined them all up, sat in them, and watched the traffic go by. She kept telling me that she liked them. Well today when they delivered our furniture, the first piece they brought in was a little rocking chair. The gentleman said it "Merry Christmas" for a sweet little girl! Hanna was thrilled. I could not believe it. I am still in shock. I thanked them up and down before they left. I called the store and almost cried as I thanked them. I told them that today is her birthday - and her first one with us. I am still is shock and awe! Please let everyone you know in Crawfordsville know what kind and generous people we have at Cornett's! If you are in the market for new furniture, please give them a try! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Aunt Vick said...

WHAT AWESOME PICTURES. THE ROCKER IS SO CUTE AND WHAT A WONDERFUL FURNITURE STORE. LOOKS LIKE THE BOYS ENJOYED CELEBRATING THEIR SISTER'S BIRTHDAY.