Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hanna is officially 3!

It just turned midnight and my sweet angel is sleeping. She is having more difficulty tonight than usual, but she is asleep upstairs in her butterfly bed! Our plan for her birthday, since we already had her party, is to take her to a local Chinese restraurant for dinner. Brooks loves Old Town Buffet, so we'll probably go there. We are supposed to be getting some weather tomorrow afternoon, but hopefully it will hold off long enough for us to go. We bought new furniture! It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow and I can't wait! I just thought of something. We bought the sectional - that is now in our barn - when we were pregnant with Brooks. We got the loveseat that I'm on now right after Reese was born. And now we bought a chair and couch very soon after Hanna joined our family. We still need a few new chairs - does that mean we'll be adding to our family again??! Never say never!
Hanna has learned to sing part of Happy Birthday. I suppose it is from her party, but there is also a very sweet song on K-Love that we've been hearing - Happy Birthday Jesus - by a children's choir. Everytime she hears in she breaks into her chorus of Happy Birthday Hanna. I hope you all enjoy the video. We think it is just adorable.
I'm getting tired and stressed just thinking of the week we have coming up. The boys and Jerry get out of school Friday at noon. We are having breakfast with our Wabash Student (at our house so I have to clean sometime!) on Saturday morning, then going to see Santa in Frankfort, and finally having Christmas at my mom's. Then Sunday we have church, Christmas at Jerry's parents' house, and then we're taking our Wabash student to the airport. He is going back to China for winter break. Monday Hanna has a doctor's appointment at Riley - just a checkup and we will hopefully visit the Children's museum. Tuesday is a free day - yea! Wednesday we have Christmas Eve at my mom's with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. Thankfully we get to be home on Christmas. Now do you see why we like to go to Florida??! If we were going this year, we would be leaving Friday and would be on the beach Saturday. We would be on the beach every day! Christmas Eve we would go to church and then Christmas Day we would be on the beach! Ah, relaxing! Next year, next year....
I've gotta get to sleep. Hanna and I have a busy day tomorrow...at least in the morning. I have know idea how I would be getting everything done if I were working right now. I really don't want to think about that though, because I have to go back on January 5th.

3 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

Happy Birthday Hanna...make sure your mommy is teaching you to say, "Go IU!":) Have a good week guys and a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Hanna!!! Our Hannah keeps wanting to watch Hanna sing over and over...too cute. Merry Christmas to you all.

Aunt Vick said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HANNA!!!!!!!!!!! THIS VIDEO IS SO CUTE!!!!! I THINK THE BOYS GET A REAL KICK OUT OF HER. SHE IS SOMETHING ELSE. KEEP THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS COMING. THEY MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!