Sunday, December 28, 2008

Picture catch up



It has been forever since I last posted pictures. Sorry Aunt Vick! I am on my computer every day, but I just don't take the time to upload pictures. We've had a wonderful Christmas - too wonderful for Jerry! We've missed going to Florida and vow we'll be there next year. We've been watching our home movies from this past year -dubbing them onto dvd's - and enjoying watching what all we did. What a year! I hope everyone had as blessed Christmas as we did! Can't believe it is almost 2009 - and I have to go back to work soon. I am not looking forward to it. Very sad - but soon it will be Summer vacation and it will be wonderful again!

3 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas! You need to post more often to feed my addiction of stalking:)

Unknown said...

Carrie - I hope you see this...You feed my addiction for stalking! Isn't it fun to peek into other people's lives? I check in every day with your family - we should get our families together sometime. Glad to see that you had a great Christmas too! Jennifer

Aunt Vick said...

WHAT GREAT PICTURES YOU POSTED!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SIS. APOLOGY ACCEPTED!!!