Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ladoga's Christmas Program

Last night was the boys' Christmas program. This year they got to wear their "Sunday Best" and Reese was so excited! He loves to wear ties! I just had to snap a few photos of them before we left. Santa came to the program. Hanna didn't want to have anything to do with him, but she's been carrying around the sack of goodies he gave her smiling and saying "Santa". Perhaps there is a little hope for my Santa picture after all! I didn't take any pictures with Santa - only video. We'll go visit Santa in Frankfort when we have Christmas at Mamaw Albaugh's later this month. He's our tradition! ;)
Hanna is very excited about Christmas now. She understands presents and loves the music. When we are in the car, she either asks for Jingle Bells or Christmas (We wish you a Merry Christmas). Mr. Stout may not have thought my singing was good, but my daughter sure does! Tonight we are going Christmas shopping with Mamaw Albaugh in Lafayette. It is Senior Citizen night at Kohl's and we get to eat at O'Charley's!
Hanna looks so cute today - if I do say so myself. My friend Jenn gave us so many cute clothes! Jenn, if you are reading, Thanks so much! I'll get a pict of her later and post it so you can see. Looking cute in her new birthday dress coat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed the Christmas program last night. Gabe was sick again, I was bummed because I really enjoy it every year.

The kids looked really cute all dressed up!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
Of course I am reading! Hanna would look cute in anything she is wearing. Kinley sat on Santa's lap yesterday after she convinced herself she wouldn't be too shy.:)
E-mail me and we will plan a time to get together.
Jennifer

Aunt Vick said...

THE PICTURES ARE GREAT!!!!!!! THAT NEW DRESS COAT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR HANNA!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS SO CUTE IN IT. THE BOYS ARE JUST HANDSOME!!!