Thursday, July 31, 2008

God is soooooo good!

I've been telling God that it would be a wonderful anniversary present for Jerry and me if we could get our LOA for our anniversary. On the 30th (our anniversary) Jerry and I had to get our fingerprints done again so we made a day of it. As we were leaving home, I told Jerry that our social worker was going to call us today. Jerry didn't believe me. Sure enough, she called! We didn't get our LOA, but we did get our pre-approval (PA)! God listens!

Everyone - please start praying that we get our LOA soon so we can travel in September. I've begun telling God that since my birthday is in September, that would be an awesome birthday present - Gotcha day on September 20th (do you think that is too much to ask for??!) Of course, if He can get us there sooner and we might be home already for my birthday that would be awesome!!

Prayer works! Please pray for Hanna, for the boys while we are gone, and for speedy, safe travel!

No comments: