Thursday, July 24, 2008

Belize




We had a good time in Belize. I worked harder that week than I have in my entire life! We had a 30 minute walk on the beach (not bad!) to the school then worked all day with VBS too and then walked back. We painted, put down floors, hung hurricane shutters, and made wonderful connections with amazing children. I truly miss the children. We got hugs each day and huge smiles. It was wonderful. We missed the boys terribly though. We're not sure how we are going to manage the trip to China! They didn't miss us much though. They had too much fun with grandparents!


Hanna News... Our LOI has officially been submitted to China. I thought that happened before we left for Belize, but I left out a checklist that I needed to send when we got home. Bummer, but we heard that it is officially there. We are now waiting on China to respond to that with what is called a Letter of Approval (LOA) or a Letter Seeking Confirmation. Either way it means China approves. Then we'll wait on our travel appointment(TA) and we'll be all set. We are still praying for September, but I think that dream is slipping away each day. Pray for a miracle! God can do it. We just have to ask! There are pictures of Belize in the photo gallery...email me if you need the password stuff. Here are a few though!

No comments: