Friday, July 4, 2008

Fireworks at the Gregg's!




Happy Fourth of July! We went to our dear friends, the Gregg's, last night for a cookout and fireworks. We had a great time. I ate way too many toffee pieces, but fun anyway! It is always fun to gather with friends. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July. We're not sure yet how we are celebrating today. We leave too early in the morning for Belize. We are supposed to be at church ready to go before 4am!




No new news on Hanna yet, but we may have updated pictures of her when we get back from our missions trip! I can't wait to get back home. I'm going to miss the boys terribly. We've never been away from them this long before. They are excited about going to Mamaw Long's and want to leave now. They just can't understand why we want to hang out with them today! I'm adding new pictures in the photo gallery as well.

No comments: