Monday, September 22, 2008

24 days

We leave in 24 days! I can't believe it is coming so quickly. I think I've decided what we're bringing for Hanna. Now I am trying to get it all washed up and ready to put into suitcases! I've been working on my to do list and trying to get items marked off.

Saturday was my birthday. We went out to eat with my mom and Jerry's parents at our favorite place...O'Charley's. Then we went shopping and had cake and ice cream at Dan and Tami's house.

Brooks is getting excited about his birthday. I can't believe he is about to turn 10! We need to get his invitations made and sent out. He is getting worried! He has his first soccer practice tomorrow night. I hope he likes it!

Reese is doing well. He is enjoying football and school - he loves his teacher!! ;) He is excited about getting a sister. I hope both boys still feel that way after she is home and getting into their things!

No comments: