Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We are going to China!





We just got the call from our Social Worker that indeed we are going to China! I will get our flight plans tomorrow, but we are leaving on Oct 15 or 16. We'll tour Beijing on Oct 17, 18, 19 and possibly 20. Then we'll fly to Shenyang on the 21 (actually maybe the 20) and receive Hanna on Brooks' 10th birthday! We checked with him to make sure it was ok for us to celebrate his birthday early! We will return home on Nov 1. Looks like we'd better shop for Halloween costumes early this year! The timing (other than missing Brooks' birthday) is really good. Fall Break begins on the 16th, so free days off of work! I will post more when we get more definite plans. Thank you Lord for all of the wonderful blessings you have given us. Your Love is unbelieveable! Thank you everyone for your prayers. God is soooo great! Funny, I kept singing I believe, I believe....I believe in the word of God all day yesterday! Words cannot express what I am feeling right now!


I haven't had a chance to mention that my wonderful friends threw us a surprise shower on Saturday! I didn't have a clue! It was absolutely wonderful. Hanna got so many wonderful things like hair bows, hair bows, and more hair bows! She also got some clothes, many books, and some toys! I'll attach a few pictures. God has given us so many blessings!

No comments: