Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grandma D turns 84!

Aunt Vicki and the kids
My mom and the kids
Grandma D and Hanna - Grandma's namesake!
Grandma D and the kids
My dad's mom turns 84 tomorrow. We have baseball and vbs, so the kids and I headed over to surprise her today. We had a wonderful visit. The kids enjoyed playing with the puppies again. In case anyone was wondering, the puppies on my last entry were Grandma and Aunt Vic's. We babysat them for the weekend while they were at my cousin's wedding in Florida. Hanna seemed her most at ease ever with everyone. The only thing that would have made the visit better is if only I felt better. My cold settled in my chest last night while at Reese's game. I'll be fine in a few days. Nothing hot tea, sleep, and advil won't cure!




Anyone read The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks? I just finished it a little while ago. I got it on Monday at the library and could barely put it down. Jerry was very excited to see that I finished. It was very good! I always get lost in his characters and this one was no different.

2 comments:

Aunt Vick said...

Good pictures Sis if I say so myself. We all did have a wonderful visit and you're right, Hanna was really at ease. It was great and made me happy to see she loves the puppies so much. The boys are pretty fond of them to, and tell the kids they are my official babysitter from now on!!! Love to all of you

Sarah said...

I love the Guardian! My fav N.Sparks book : ) Don't you want to get a great dane now : )