Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Proof there is a little girl living among us!

Not that I was ever a great housekeeper, but Hanna makes it almost impossible! I'll pick it up and as soon as she notices it is moved, she drags it out again!
She loves to play in my workroom that has been off limits to the boys for a long time now. Jerry says I should just clean it and put things away!
She loves to play with her dishes and food. There is a tub big enough to hold it all, but she doesn't like to put it away when she is finished! She is using the tub to store Brooks' video games for him.
She likes her doll house, but she really doesn't play with it. She makes it play music and then stores all of her finds in it! Reese knows to look here first for something he is missing!
Pink toothbrush and princess toothpaste!
Our movies and DVDs used to be in the right cases and in alphabetical order on the shelves!
Oh well, there is more to life than a clean and organized house! Thank God for the little things in life!

1 comment:

Aunt Vick said...

WELL, GUESS WHAT? YOUR AUNT IS REALLY DUMB. I POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION SO NOW I'M HERE. THES PICTURES ARE GREAT AND I'M GLAD YOU HAVE POSTED MORE ON THE BLOG. I CHECK IT EVERYDAY. HANNA HAS REALLY ADJUSTED IT SEEMS. I LOVE ALL OF YOU.