Monday, November 24, 2008

Children's Museum


Our church gave us a year membership to the Children's Museum as a welcome home present! I was so excited. Last Friday - or perhaps the Friday before that - Jerry and the boys had a half day of school, so we decided to go. We had so much fun - I think Jerry would even admit that he had fun. Anyway, it didn't take Hanna long to warm up to the place and start running all over. Our first stop was the Science Water Works place. The boys loved playing in the water. Hanna did too until some other boys opened up the dam they had made and she got sprayed! She really giggled to go under the pond and see the fish! Reese and I had a great time putting together the arch - and destroying it. We made cartoons, added our voice to cartoons, drew dragons, and walked quickly through the dinosphere. Oh and we got to ride the carousel. That was fun! After the museum we got to go to our favorite restaurant, yep O'Charley's! It was Hanna's first time there. She liked it except for the lemonade, I don't think she liked it much. Brooks and Reese got way more rolls than I did (I had to share mine with Hanna). The waitress was supposed to bring us more, but she must have forgotten! We are very excited about the membership and I can't wait to go back. Hanna has a doctor's appointment in Indy in December, so I think we'll try to go then.


Thanksgiving is almost here. We are going to my cousin Sheryl's house. I'm excited for my aunts, uncles, and cousins to meet Hanna. I hope she isn't too tired or overwhelmed by the whole experience!

2 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

We have missed your posts...glad to hear all is going well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi Longs, it doesn' seem that we've been home almost a month does it? Your family is so gorgeous. Hannah looks so happy. God has blessed us so much hasn't he? Happy Thanksgiving!!

Heather Palmer