Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring is almost here!







I had fun last weekend taking a few pictures of the kids. We are anxiously awaiting spring break. Only 3 more school days and we get 9 days off! We aren't planning to do anything and we are so looking forward to that! I'm hoping for a trip to the Children's Museum and possibly the zoo. Tomorrow marks month 5 since Hanna came home. It seems so surreal that we actually have a daughter and we've been to China. She continues to do well...except when we have to tell her no! : ) She does get that from me! We are also trying to plan our annual plan our annual trip to Ft Myers Beach FL over Christmas. We are trying to get "our" house. We've stayed in it 2 or 3 times and just love it.

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Your kids are growing so quickly and are adorable! Sol can't believe how much Reese has changed. :) It is nice to see a girly-girl in the bunch.

Tonya Coil said...

It's been awhile since i've visited your blog, but glad I did. Hanna is just so beautiful(and the boys are pretty cute too!). Can you believe that it's been 5 months today? I don't remember life without our Hannah,she has been such a blessing.I know you feel the same.

Heather Palmer said...

What beautiful kids you have! They look so happy and healthy. Hope you have a great spring break with your family.

Sarah said...

What a sweet girl Hanna continues to be... 5 months, it seems like a life time ago. I hope you have a great spring break!

Aunt Vick said...

What good pictures of the kids. poor old Aunt Vick don't get pictures very often anymore. I love all of you.

Megan Hobaugh said...

Hello!! My name is Megan Hobaugh and I work with your Aunt Vicki at Frito. I've been loosely following your blog since she's mentioned it at work!! It is truly amazing to see how well Hanna has adapted to your household and lifestyle!

I'm not sure if your Aunt Vicki has mentioned it or not, but eventually, we're interested in adopting as well. (I'm in school right now so it won't work out so well, and God is just preparing us right now for whatever the future holds!) In the meantime, I've chosen to write a research paper on domestic vs. international adoptions. The first person I thought of was you and your family...and I just have a couple questions I'd like to ask you regarding adoption. If you get this, shoot me an email at mndavey@sbcglobal.net.

I look forward to chatting with you!!

Megan

Sarah said...

You know I thought about you guys the second I walked into the museum today! I kept thinking maybe you would have picked the same day to go, but never saw you there : ( Hope all is well! The museum was sooo cool. We did not get to see it all so we'll have to go back...