Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just a few pictures

Just so you know, I truly do have three children. Hanna is just so new and if I do say so myself - very cute! Anyway, my grandmother wishes we lived closer so she could squeeze her (and Hanna would let her!) each day. She loves these bibs on her and called me today requesting a picture of her in them. If only it were warmer and I would have had her hair in piggy tails! We all continue to do well. Hanna is now officially calling herself Hanna Long. It is sad that she is losing her Chinese - but when she does say something in Chinese and I tell her I don't understand or when I say what? - she will just smile and say "Chinese!" It is too cute! She continues to amaze us every day!

4 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

Sooooo cute! Beautiful family:)

Kathryn said...

Have I told you I think she is beautiful? Hugs from the Grosses

Anonymous said...

Wow, is she ever gorgeous! So glad she is doing well. AJ still calls himself Neoo Neoo. It's pretty cute. He does answer to AJ but calls himself by his nickname. Can you actually believe we were in China? and that we have our long awaited kiddos? God is good!

Heather

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty. Her little personality just shines thru in her pictures. She would only have to flash me that smile and I would give her whatever she wanted.