Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hanna Jo

Hanna Jo is 2 and a half years old. We saw her beautiful face on her half birthday. We is living in northern China. I've been asked not to publically share pictures or identifying/personal information about her yet - which is killing me! I cannot wait to share my daughter's face with the world, but for those of you who know me well, know that I can't break a rule without feeling too guilty about it! I promise, I will share as soon as possible - or email me! The boys are excited. Reese is glad to not be the "baby" anymore and Brooks pumps his arm like he does when he strikes out someone! We are so in love already! Thank you God for blessing our family and Thank you everyone else for praying for us for the last 2 and a half years! Can you believe we started this adoption journey at the time our daughter was born?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jerry, Jennifer, Brooks, and Reese, We are thrilled for you and are so, so happy we were in IN for the news. Yeah! Three Long children in FL for Christmas this year.